High-Density EVA Foam Strip, Two Metre Length with Adhesive Backing
- 2m Long, 3cm Thick and 2cm Wide High-Density Strip of EVA Foam
- Multiple Uses - Draught Excluder, Dampen Vibrations, Shock Absorption and more
- Weather Resistant and Waterproof Material - Use Indoors and Outdoors
- Flexible, Bendable and Easy to Cut into Smaller Sizes
- Full Dimensions of 200x20x30mm (7.9x0.8x1.2inch)
General Purpose High-Density Foam Strip 2m Length, Self-Adhesive EVA Rubber Foam
Whether you are looking for weather protection for your windows or doors, sound insulation, sound deadening, or to reduce vibration from household appliances, our High-Density Foam Strip is a great way to fix general nuisances in daily life. Part of our wider family of CEF multipurpose foam, Fittings and Materials, the High-Density Foam Strip is highly flexible and can be easily cut to shape and size. The 3cm thick, high-density design is proven and tested, offering excellent performance and durability to be expected from Foam Rubber materials, whilst the heavy-duty adhesive ensures the foam stays in place all year round on any surface.
Where will you use it?
- Its long length and insulation properties mean our 2m Foam Rubber strip can be used as a draught excluder around windows or at the foot of doors
- Prevent rattling, buzzing, humming & other unwanted vibrations from cables, games consoles or other appliances
- Use it to reduce hum, noise and vibration from wall-mounted fans, extractors, household appliances and more - its sound insulation properties have a wide range of uses.
Manufactured from the highest quality water and weather-resistant EVA foam, commonly known as rubber foam, it can be used indoors or outdoors. Suitable for application on painted, concrete or brick & breeze block walls and many other clean, flake-free surfaces.
Tested for fire resistance. Can be easily cut to size for added flexibility
Looking For Bulk Purchases or Trade Pricing? Contact Us Directly to discuss your requirements.
Payment & Security
Your payment information will be processed securely - we do not store any credit card details.